1. Types of information collected
We retain two types of information:
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
We use a Facebook Pixel to gather information about activity on our site. We use this information to serve paid adverts on Facebook
We use Google Analytics tracking code to gather anonymous statistics about activity on our website to help us streamline future marketing campaigns.
2. Purposes for which we hold your information
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website and marketing.
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
(a) to provide you with information on our services you may have requested;
(b) to contact you if required in connection with your query or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
(c) to contact you by email in relation to news, events, services, products and offers available within Company Name company. and other related third party offerings where appropriate.
3. Disclosure of information to third parties
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil your query (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements. We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
4. Sale of business
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Provider. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
6. Updating, verifying and deleting personal data
Any such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies and how to disable them altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of this website and we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Further information about cookies
Monitoring and recording of emails and telephone calls
Dealing with other people
If you would like us to remove your name from our direct marketing mailing lists then please do let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.